Owner Forms

When you sign up with Red Umbrella we will send you additional forms and information like our “Getting Started With Red Umbrella” guide. It gives step by step instructions on preparing your home for management and tenants.

Here are some of the other forms and information you may need to get started:

Virginia Non-Resident Owner Registration (R-5)

Request for Taxpayer Id (W9)

Landlord Tenant Handbook (VRLTA leases only)

RUM Affiliated Business Disclosure

Utility Company Phone Numbers

Led Based Paint Renovation Information (pre 1978 homes)

Lead Based Paint Booklet (pre 1978 homes)


Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.