At Red Umbrella we know that you have a choice when selecting a management property. It is an important choice that will affect how you enjoy your investment and your profit for years to come.
As an owner of a residential investment property, here are some things you should consider when deciding whether to hire a management company or do it yourself:
- Are your responsibilities as a landlord keeping you up at night? Do you have the time to spare?
- Are you really saving money by managing the property yourself?
- Are you comfortable dealing with tenants?
- Are you maintaining the property in peak condition to ensure you get stable returns – and the best price when you eventually sell?
- Do you know reliable, bonded and insured contractors to perform repairs?
- Do you know your rights and responsibilities as a landlord?
- Do you know the rights and responsibilities of your tenants?
If using a management company seems like the right choice for you, please consider using Red Umbrella to manage your residential investment properties. Red Umbrella is a local company, owned and run by knowledgeable investors with extensive experience in Fairfax County real estate. Our staff also includes top producing real estate professionals who buy and sell properties in the area. As investors ourselves, we know what it takes to keep the rents coming in every month.
Red Umbrella is more than a rent collection service, offering comprehensive property management services. The company undertakes regular inspections, deals with any tenant issues and manages maintenance needs. Throughout the process, Red Umbrella keeps you informed through email updates, statements and regular inspection reports. Via our leasing partner, the company offers top-notch advertising, showing and applicant screening – minimizing vacancy and tenant problems.